MittenBrew.com is celebrating its third anniversary with a new beer.
The people behind the website are teaming up with Saugatuck Brewing Company to release MittenBrew Nutter Berry Wheat, a blackberry wheat ale brewed with almond extract. The beer will be on tape at a June 15 release part at Logan’s Alley in Grand Rapids. The party runs from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and will be open to the public at no charge.
After its release, MittenBrew Nutter Berry Wheat will also be available at several bars throughout the state, including:
- Derby Station (2237 Wealthy St. SE, East Grand Rapids)
- Graydon’s Crossing (1223 Plainfield Ave. NE, Grand Rapids)
- The Mitten Bar (111 W. Ludington Ave., Ludington)
- Crunchy’s (254 W. Grand River Ave., East Lansing)
- 7 Monks (128 S. Union St., Traverse City)
MittenBrew.com plans to release a new beer every year, brewed by a different Michigan brewery.