January 13th Weather Trivia | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - This morning's trivia focused on the balmy stretch of weather we've had over the last few days.
In fact, yesterday; Grand Rapids broke the previous record high temperature for January 12th set back in 2005 of 55°.
At 12:24 pm, a new record of 57° was established.
Surprisingly enough, that's not the warmest temperature on record for January.
Watch the video to find out what the thermometer read on January 1st, 1985.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids North
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Developers break ground on downtown G.R. redevelopment
- My Town: Grand Rapids to host Michigan Celebrate Recovery Walk and Rally Sept. 20
- Developers unveil plans for downtown G.R. entertainment complex
- My Town EGR: Aquinas College announces lineup for Contemporary Writers Series
- Jumping ship: Why some local leaders are leaving the corporate world for the social sector