UPDATE: Missing Grand Rapids woman found | News
UPDATE 5:00 a.m. -- Ms. Taylor was located near Ionia/Louis at 2:00 a.m. Thursday by the Grand Rapids Police. She is in good health and has been returned home to River Valley Hope Network by officers.
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) -- Police are asking for help finding a woman missing from a residential center.
Roberta Taylor, 49, disappeared from the Hope Network River Valley Integrated Care facility on Leonard St. NE Wednesday morning.
Police say Taylor has diminished cognitive ability and may be confused.
Roberta Taylor is 5'6" and weighs about 165 lbs.
Anyone with information on Taylor's whereabouts is asked to call the Grand Rapids Police Department at (616) 456-3400.
Upcoming Events near Grand Rapids North
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRFD confirms child playing with fire caused West Side blaze
- My Town: Consumers Energy Foundation awards nearly $39K to nonprofits
- My Town: GVSU and DHS awarded research grant for family support program
- My Town GR West: Survey reveals Michigan parents overwhelmingly pleased with 21st century education
- OPINION: Michigan, Our Great State