Our network

Tossed cigarette causes house fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Tossed cigarette causes house fire
News


GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - A family is expected to be able to stay in their home after investigators say a cigarette caused an overnight fire.

It happened in the Creston Heights neighborhood on Marietta Drive between North and College Avenues just before 1:30am.

Firefighters say a discarded cigarette caused flames near the back of the home, but they were able to put out the fire before any serious damage was done.

No one was injured and the fire was limited to the outside of the home.


News